Central Heating (Oil & Gas)
When your Central Heating or Air Source Heat Pump (ASHP) stops working we understand this can be serious in colder months, especially if your radiator is leaking water on expensive flooring or electrical equipment or guests have just flown in and are expecting to use the heated swimming pool, it needs to be sorted quickly.
Take out a Maintenance Contract with us and benefit from our comprehensive ‘Call Out Service’ including, Priority Online Booking, 4-Hour Response Time and No Call Out Charges. Preventative maintenance ensures your system is fully operational all of the time, our service offers a cost-effective way of keeping your systems in tune and keeping your home warm through the winter months.
Services we include
Air/Water Source Heat Pumps
Q. What are they?
A. Air source heat pumps absorb heat from the outside air. This heat can then be used to heat radiators, underfloor heating systems, warm air convectors, hot water in your home or swimming pools for all year round use.
An air source heat pump extracts heat from the outside air in the same way that a fridge extracts heat from its inside. It can get heat from the air even when the temperature is as low as -15° C. Heat pumps have some impact on the environment as they need electricity to run, but the heat they extract from the air, or water is constantly being renewed naturally.
The benefits of air source heat pumps
- Lower fuel bills, especially if you are replacing conventional electric heating
- lower home carbon emissions, depending on which fuel you are replacing
- no fuel deliveries needed
- can heat your home as well as your water
- minimal maintenance required
- Unlike gas and oil boilers, heat pumps deliver heat at lower temperatures over much longer periods. During the winter they may need to be on constantly to heat your home efficiently. You will also notice that radiators won’t feel as hot to the touch as they might do when you are using a gas or oil boiler.
Services we include;
- F-Gas (refrigerant check)
- Troubleshooting & fault finding
- Preventative Maintenance